[GFS] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

[GFS] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

Hi All,

If you have any dates for car shows, etc., that you wish to have entered
on the 2003 Forward Look Network calendar, please email them to me
directly as soon as possible.

I've got most of the big shows already covered, but I especially need
dates for mopar-specific shows, and shows outside of the U.S.

Thanks!

-Dave