[GFS] Fwd: Question from eBay Member

All,

Can anyone add anything here.  This is an e-mail from John Parker in New
Zealand asking if the interior metal door trim should be silver or gold.
I've responded to him that mine is gold, and that the dealer trim book
shows
gold.  He says his looks to be silver and, more importantly, the
restoration
shop he bought is interior from sent silver trim.  Was silver ever used on
Fury?

Art Linden