[GFS] 1956 Fury Tack

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Golden Fin Society Members,
I have come across a 56 Fury Tack.  It registers 6,000 RPM, has Fury
inscribed on it and has cross flags on it.  It has a heavy gauge wiring
harness coming into it that is about 14" long with a three prong male
coupler.
Has anyone every installed one of these in a 57 Fury?  That is what I
have.
What is missing?  I think there is additional wiring harness that goes
with
it, please advise.
What about a sending unit?  Where does it originate from?  Is this
available?
Are these tack units and associated components commonly available?
I will look forward to your feed-back.
Best Wishes,
Len Zimmerer