[GFS] 56 Fury stainless trim piece

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hello GFSers,

Just checked out my 1956 Fury trim pieces in advance of my actually
needing to install them on my 3 year (so far) project. Most of the gold
trim is in very usable condition, but one of the fender stainless pieces
is doubled right back on itself on one end and may not be repairable. Does
anyone have an extra fender trim piece available? I would greatly
appreciate any help in this area.
Thanks,

Larry Gammon.
  _____