From: peerless@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:peerless@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 7:27 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] Fury Plaque

I also have an unmounted and unengraved plaque for my '58 Fury. More
than willing to use it for a pattern, if necessary.

On the subject of castings, I have one of the brass and copper
bracelets made for Plymouth in 1958. It has a speedo, steering wheel,
push button shifter, front of car profile and an oval with Plymouth
in script. What would the price be on having something like that
made? They appear to have been coinrd but a lost wax or similiar
method could be used to make them. What would the leagal
ramifications be (copyright, trademark, etc)?

Larry