Re: [GFS] Re: 58 Fury

Jack:

Yes it is exactly like the one in the GFS newsletter except that mine is
painted a different color than what appears in the newsletter.  That is a
minor item however, since ten minutes with model airplane paint will
change
the colors.  The one I have is first of all a bright polished gold and is
made of anodized potmetal I believe.  The Fury field is white like the
56's
and the "By Plymouh" field is blue.  Lettering and checkerboard pattern is

black which I believe to be original.

Will keep you up to date on how the reproduction is going.  I think it
would
be nice if we only sold them to GFS members.  That way, if someone wants
one
they would have to join our nice little group.  A decision will have to be

made on what colors to use, or else we can let the purchaser use their own

colors.  For example the colors for the three years or Fury's are
different
and the owners may want to use their own color.

John

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.