Re: [GFS] Re: 58 Fury

Hi Dale:

With regards to the personal plate on your hump, I also have one from a
previous owner of a 56 Fury.  It is sitting here in a box beside my
computer.
 I have explored having them reproduced for sale to GFSers. One company
has
expressed an interest in looking at mine and giving me a quote.  Have not
had
time yet to follow through.

The big question is, how many should I have made?  We have about 180
GFSers
and maybe another 100 nonmembers.  I would have the plates made so that
you
could take them to a jewler or trophy company for engraving.

Jack - this would be an item for the next news letter to see how much
interest there is in obtaining personal vanity plates for our Fury's.  I'm

sure that at least 100 could be sold. In the meantime, I will see what it
would cost to have them made.  The plates are not a MoPar item, so there
would be no copywrite problem that I know of after 40 years.  These were
probably a speciality item sold by an aftermarket vendor to Plymouth
dealers.

GFSers would have first shot at them, and they lend a nice touch to our
special cars.

John Teske

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!