Re: [GFS] CCPC Ohlone show and shine, Oct. 7, 2001

Re: [GFS] CCPC Ohlone show and shine, Oct. 7, 2001

Hi Richard,
What years were the other two Furys Richard?  Do they have an interest in
joining up with us.  Glad to hear Tom purchased one of your cars.  He is a
GFSer as well.

It's too bad we didn't get a better turnout at the show.  Seems like we
have
about 10 cars that are within a reasonable driving distance.  Perhaps the
times are keeping folks close to home.  Have yet to receive any interest
in
a "Nats" for 2002 - perhaps coinciding with the mood that kept attendence
low at Ohlone.  Do appreciate your efforts in trying to keep the GFS
presence at the Fall Classic going.

Regards,

Jack Lewis