Re: [GFS] Correct Part Number for Dual Four Manifold 1958 350 Golden Com

Re: [GFS] Correct Part Number for Dual Four Manifold 1958 350 Golden Commando

I have several intake manifold numbers in my parts book for the 58 350
engine, but cannot tell if any of them are for the dual quad.  If you want

any of those numbers, let me know.

John

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!