Re: [GFS] Rear shocks

Glenn:

On my 56 it seems to me that the shocks were too short also with the body
off.  After the body was on with some load in it the shocks fit fine.  I
sat
on the frame to get them to fit before setting the body on.  I don't
remember
what shocks I am using.  Something heavy duty out of a catalog.  I had to
repaint them black to look like the rest of the running gear.

If anyone wants to crawl under my 56 to try to determine if I have correct

shocks, they are more or a puirist than I am.  In my limited experience I
have never seen it done.

I too could lift the rear of my 56 body with it sitting on a roll around
dolly.  The front was another matter.  It took two people to lift it with
difficulty.  More sheet metal in the fire wall up front I guess.

John Teske

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM