[GFS] Help me find

Do any of you Club Members know this fellow ?  Name is Carl Berwald ;
lives
in Stillwater,
Minnesota-30 miles northeast of St Paul.  I really need to contact this
guy.
He has several
Chrysler cars (not necessarily Forward Look or Golden Fin), but many of us
have other Mopars.
He has a 48 Chrysler convertible, mid-60âs Imperial and a 36 Chrysler
Airstream.  I first
contacted him through the WPC magazine, talked to him on the phone,
exchanged
e-mail, but
the last few months has not returned phone messages, ( his phone number
651-439-0083) is not
responding to e-mail, (his e-mail address MOPAR48LANDER@xxxxxxx) and has
not
responded
to a Certified Letter.  Appreciate any help in locating him.
Bob Lindgren
56 Fury
70 300 Convert

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/omECdA/3XkDAA/DIxGAA/BBiolB/TM