Re: [GFS] parts needed

Brian
It wouldn't be unusual to not have a mirror on the passenger side. In fact

mirrors were an option back then and you could very well see a car without

any mirrors and it would be perfectly stock. Back then the dealers were
much
more open to oredering a car any old way you wanted. Have you ever seen
the
58 Plymouth wagon owned by Bill in California? That thing has the Fury
engine
and every option you can think of--it's really cool...and it's a wagon.
My 57 Belvedere has one mirror, my 57 Suburban has no mirrors, my 57
Saratoga
has two mirrors, and my 58 Suburban has no mirrors. Weird, huh?
Dan C
Spanaway, WA