RE: [GFS] '58 Fury Progress report

Why don't you contact Andy Bernbaum auto parts . I'm sure that he will be
able to help you out. You also might want to look into hemmings motor news
as well. I also want to give you a word of advice do not put cheap gas in
that '58 . When I put gas in a car like that I use the 93octane nothing
lower. You would be better using a gasoline like texaco or shell for
better performace. Good luck to you and keep me posted Steph

  _____