[GFS] assistance needed

Hi team.
A good friend of mine (the guy doing the bodywork on my 57 Fury...) needs
to purchase a 1928 Plymouth parts book which is on Ebay at present.
It is a Buy It Now deal, so no hassles following the auction.
The Ebay seller, after me begging for him to ship to New Zealand, refuses
to.
Is there anyone who will be willing to do the Ebay transaction, and then
ship it to me down here in New Zealand.
I can cover your costs with Paypal or cash.
Thanks to anyone willing to help.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
Auckland, New Zealand.