Re: [GFS] Re: oil pressure sender

Hi Brian,

The only fuse on your Fury should be for the radio. Everything else is
protected by circuit breakers. As far as the oil and amp gauges, these are

more than likely added by a previous owner. There is no listing in my
parts
book or 1958 mopar accesories book listing those as options on Plymouths
in
57 or 58. My 58 Fury has idiot lights only.

The 57-58 Dodges, Desotos, Chryslers and Imperials all had amp and oil
gauges, no idiot lights for the rich folks. Possibly somebody used these
gauges in your Fury, or you may have a very rare option.

Michael Morris
58 Fury

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.