[GFS] Oil pressure gauge and other woes.

[GFS] Oil pressure gauge and other woes.

Hi Brian, Would be interested to see the pictures of your dash. You might
have something special there!  I can sympathize with your underdash
problems
as my 57 Fury clone-sorta "Christine"  came to me almost completely
disassembled including the dash. I was supposed to get a Fury cluster and
regular one with the car  but  they never found either one so off to the
junkyard I went. Found a nice cluster in a 57 Belvy sedan that had sat
about
35 years so I got to lay under that dash about an hour on a hot June day,
and
every time I cut myself about 1000 hungry mosquitos became my best
friends, I
cut the wires on that one and was able to make a rough wiring diagram as I

had no idea where any of them went on my car. Did the laying on the back
thing (much easier with the front seat out). and everything worked
perfect,
even the clock! Have a nice 150 mph speedo now so I will be getting some
more
upside down exercise soon. Keep us posted, Dick PS My 58 Fury and the 57
fury
cluster I have now only have the idiot lights. You may have an FX or
something.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.