From: "William Lewis" <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Golden Fin Society" <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 5:55 AM
Subject: [GFS] May Letter

> Hi GFSers,
>
> Hard to believe we are already upon April Fools Day!  Just a reminder
that
the May issue of our newsletter will go to press after the weekend of
April
27, so get your brags, classified, story's, car show events/reviews in by
that time.  Have received Glenn Barratt's wants already, and a fantastic
story from Art Linden, but, keep them coming!

> Also, anyone who hasn't indicated to me your presence at our 3rd Nats
(only a month and a half away!), let me know before I go to press - would
like to announce those attending to come in the May letter - usually
motivates more to come.  At this point, attendance is looking great.

> Meanwhile some decent weather (actually quite good the past few days)
has
hit Utah and I've been able to get back to work on my '56.  Having just
about finished the repairs to my trunk floor, and noticeing the great work
on '57-'58 trunk mats by Jim Woomer, Dave Stragand and Ed Siciliano,
prompts
my question - anyone have a source for '56 trunk mats and/or carpets?

> Looking forward to hearing from you folks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Jack Lewis
> 1956 Fury
> Editor-GFS Newsletter