  From: Brian Wittling
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 7:03 PM
  Subject: [GFS] Re: 58/57 FURY

  --- In goldenfin@xxxx, eddee <eddee@xxxx> wrote:
  > I understand your quest for origionality!!!  I feel the
  same!!,,,but don't down play the FP31.  Many believe it was truly
  a 'stronger ' built engine than the FLP8.  Keep us advised       ED

  Hi Ed,

  I would never downplay the FP31! It's just disheartening in that if I
  had known the car wasn't "all original" I may not have been so
  adamant about the transmission rebuild I just went through...  I
  could have just swapped out my trashed t-flite for a better one, or
  an "off the shelf" rebuild, instead of going through the pains of a
  $2,600 rebuild... which had to be done twice!

  I thought the FP31 and FLP were identical motors...  is there any
  refferences you can guide me to, to compare them?

  thanks,
  Brian

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Home Selling? Try Us!