Re: [GFS] Engine numbers

In a message dated 10/1/02 6:41:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
o2cooled@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have not... haven't been able to find the address/info...  do you
> have it handy?

Brian           The address is:

DaimlerChrysler Corporation
Corporate Historical Collection
12501 Chrysler Freeway
CIMS 410-11-21
Detroit, MI 48288

Give them your VIN # and a $45.00 check and they'll send you back the
build
sheet and an explanation of the build sheet.

How long have you had your car and who did you buy it from?  Maybe they
have
an explanation.  But I would get the build sheet for sure.
John

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/BBiolB/TM