  From: Brian Wittling
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:31 PM
  Subject: [GFS] Engine numbers

  Hey guys,

  I noticed this weekend the motor # in my 58 begins with FP31, and not
  FLP as many refferences say it should have.

  The car only has 98,000 original miles on it, and I would find it
  highly unlikely that the motor had been swapped out once already, and
  even more unlikely that it would have been swapped for another Fury
  motor.

  Is there any chance a FP31 motor made its way into a 58?  Is there
  any other documented precedent for this? It would break my heart if
  it turns out this isn't really the original motor..

  It is an "LA" built car BTW.

  Brian

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Plan to Sell a Home?