[GFS] Engine numbers

Hey guys,

I noticed this weekend the motor # in my 58 begins with FP31, and not
FLP as many refferences say it should have.

The car only has 98,000 original miles on it, and I would find it
highly unlikely that the motor had been swapped out once already, and
even more unlikely that it would have been swapped for another Fury
motor.

Is there any chance a FP31 motor made its way into a 58?  Is there
any other documented precedent for this? It would break my heart if
it turns out this isn't really the original motor..

It is an "LA" built car BTW.

Brian

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/BBiolB/TM