Re: [GFS] Absence

John, your right, never thought about that. I'm going to leave it a 57, I
have enough customs, don't need them all the same, thanks. Also do you
know
the color for the Fury dash and a current paint code for it, that is my
next undertaking. Later, Jim
At 11:12 PM 03/08/2003 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/8/2003 7:29:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>eeyore@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> .  #1834-970 Cap- the little stainless elbow on the wide trim that
>> connects the side trim to the kick up piece that goes to the top of the
>> fin. I need 2 for the Fury and 2 For a conv. that I will start on next.
>> have a friend that needs 2 also.
>>

>Jim
>
>Are you going to make the Fury convert into a '58.  If you're not then
you
>don't need the little kick up pieces for the stainless.
>John

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/BBiolB/TM