Re: [GFS] New to Group

Welcome. Glad to see another Fury lover from Ohio. I am in Wheelersburg
and have a '58 Fury (wish it was in showable condition). You might find
the Fury of your dreams here.

Larry Stanley

My name is Laurence (Larry) G. Johnson and I reside in Coshocton,
Ohio. I do not own a 56-58 Fury but I have always had a very strong
attachment for them

It goes way back to my high school days (1960). One of the seniors,
who was a friend of mine, owned a '57 dual four barrel Fury and
drove it to school. I was the absolute coolest car I had ever seen.
And it screamed. It could easily handle the 270 horse '57 Chevies
mostly because the Chevies were three-o-the-tree and no match for a
pushbutton torqueflite. The Chevy would either go up in tire smoke
or it wouldnt go into second gear.

It is one of the main reasons for my undying loyalty for Chrysler
products. I hope I'm welcome to participate in your group.