Re: [GFS] Re: Vent Windows

Dave

I need the whole window.  Chrome and all.  The ones on my car have little
pits in them and I've been invited to display the Fury at the New York
Auto
Show on April 23rd.  I'm also going to two Concours in June.  The vent
windows are the only parts that haven't been redone.  I really should have

had them rechromed when the car was done.  They don't call me dopey for
nothing, you know?  Anyway, I need the whole thing.  If you hear or know
of a
set or even one NOS or near NOS, let me know.  Later
John

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BBiolB/TM