Re: [GFS] '56, '57or '58 Dual 4 air cleaners

Re: [GFS] '56, '57or '58 Dual 4 air cleaners

Don,
I can't send both attachments. So I am going to send
two emails one attacment on each.

I have been having computer problems today. So I don't
know if my first message got out to all. So here it is
again. I saw this guys ad on the Forward Look site and
he sold a set on ebay for $265.00. I plan on
contacting him when I get to that point on my 56 Fury.
See Attachments.
--- ealdon@xxxxxxx wrote:

>        John.....Are the Covers the same as the one's
> used for the 58's ???
> If so, I am interested in obtaining at least one of
> them.
>
>        Don Davidson
>        EALDon@xxxxxxx

> removed]

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/BBiolB/TM