down for a set.

From: Mike
Email: Dyadinc@xxxxxxx
Location: Arizona
Remote Name: 198.81.20.178
Date: February 02, 2003
Time: 12:19:34 PM
Comments
***DUAL QUAD AIR CLEANERS *** Reproduction air cleaner
assemblies for CrossRam or Inline Dual Quad MoPars.
Choose ROUND or OVAL Baseplates to fit original carbs
or newer Carter / Edelbrock AFB's. Complete with lids,
filters and baseplates. Great for use on 1958 1959
1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 Chrysler 300 series and also
Dodge and Plymouths of the same era with dual quads.
Available from $249.99 per pair ! Write for details,
thanks

I have been having computer problems today. So I don't
know if my first message got out to all. So here it is
again. I saw this guys ad on the Forward Look site and
he sold a set on ebay for $265.00. I plan on
contacting him when I get to that point on my 56 Fury.
See Attachments.

--- ealdon@xxxxxxx wrote:

>        John.....Are the Covers the same as the one's
> used for the 58's ???
> If so, I am interested in obtaining at least one of
> them.
>
>        Don Davidson
>        EALDon@xxxxxxx

> removed]

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/BBiolB/TM