Re: [GFS] '57 Fury on eBay #2410777465

 a57fury@xxxxxxx wrote:
All

There is a '57 Fury on eBay #241077465, listed under 1957 Plymouth.  It
looks
a little rough, there are a few things missing and it doesn't have the
correct drive chain, but the ad says it's a '57 Fury.  Of course we'd have
check out the VIN # and body # with Chrysler Historical.  If anyone is
interested take a look.
John Paxos

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

I checked the car out and it also does not have the correct motor and
Transmission.

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/BBiolB/TM