From: ronswartley2002 [mailto:archangel1390@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:41 AM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] CHRYSLER NATIONAL AT CARLISLE AND GFS MEMBERS

Jack, I am really sorry to hear you cannot make it to the Chrysler
Nationals in Carlisle. I was hoping I could pick you up at the
Harrisburg International Airport and be your personal driver to and
from the events.
      I think Dave and the Forward Look Group can join our group. If
GFS gets a tent for having the 20? registered cars, it will be a big
tent. I am sure we can share our plans and schedule with them.
I would advise any of the members who have the little hand held
family radios ( little communicator radios) to bring them along. It
will make our communication much better if we caravan to the
different places. What we usually do is pick a channel for our use
and stay on it. Myself and my wife would like to meet with the GFS
members each morning for breakfast and answer questions and give
directions so there will be unity and also not have people wasting
time trying to find their way around the area. If any of the GFS
people have questions about the area they can E mail me at
Archangel1390@xxxxxxx or call me at 717-939-3429.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nffvpuu/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055428467%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705123905:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055428467%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705123905:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=224401655>