From: <a57fury@xxxxxxx>
To: <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [GFS] CHRYSLER NATIONAL AT CARLISLE AND GFS MEMBERS

> In a message dated 6/12/2003 10:36:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > I talked with Jack about getting a tent.  The party tent was primarily
> > just a nice place to congregate, and some insurance just in case it
> > rains.  Depending on where the GFS tent is in relation to the rest of
> > the forward look cars, I may set up our little 8'x8' tent near them.
We
> > probably would not need the party tent then, as it would spread
everyone
> > out rather than keep them together.
> >
> > Traditionally, we have a Saturday night dinner for the FL folks, so we
> > can probably still do that -- maybe at the GFS tent.  That would get
> > everyone together at one spot, and we'll do it before the drags.
Sound
> > good?
> >

> Dave
>
> It sounds good to me.  I should be getting there sometime on Friday.  Is
the
> tent that the GFS getting a freebee?  Or do we have to pay for it.  If
so,
> I'll put up the $70.00 and get some of it back from the other guys who
show up.
> Let me know what's going on.
> John

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nfpqc8t/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055470695%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705123905:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055470695%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705123905:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=477511981>