[GFS] Amazing People!

Hi GFSers,

For those of you who attended Carlisle, you are still basking in the glow
of a weekend that rivals the very best of weekends you have ever spent.
For those of you who didn't attend for whatever reason (like me), the
attendees (all of you are fantastic!) have done everything possible to
help share that weekend with you and me.  You will see in the next
newsletter.

Again a BIG thank you to Ron and Wendy Swartley for being the catalyst to
making Carlisle happen, and then to follow through over that special
weekend with being the perfect hosts, tour guides, squad leaders, etc -
plus I heard Wendy and Ron know how to cook, with Ron even throwing in a
tune or two to keep everyone wanting more of this all encompassing
weekend!

I've heard from many of you, of the spectacular chills that went up and
down your spines as you looked in front of you, then looked to the rear,
and saw a formidable collection of Golden Fins entering, cruising on,
momentarily speeding on, on the fantastic Pennsylvania Turnpike - a vision
probably not seen, since the Chrysler Corporation employees and their
managers watched our fantastic Fury's come off the assembly line between
1956 and 1958, joining the queue for eventual distribution to a world that
included a VERY few individuals that wanted something VERY SPECIAL!

Another great quality of GFSers is that NO group possesses the
motivational skills of this fine collection of souls.  I have no doubt in
my mind that if you folks were in that DC board room when the discussion
ensued about "killing" the great Plymouth name, that the outcome would
have been completely different. Of course, you are special, and you
display that specialness with the very special automobiles you own.

Your motivational efforts have completely overwhelmed me to continue on as
your Editor.  You folks are the greatest!  Nuff said - for those who
expired, you will be recusitated with a dues notice posting in the next
newsletter!!

Best Regards and Extremely Proud of ALL of YOU!

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=