  From: antonellomopar
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:54 PM
  Subject: [GFS] new member

  Hello to the list
  greetings from Italy
  I own a 58 Fury that has been sitting ina field more 30 or more
  years, but is very complete and unmolested. Lots of rust , but very
  nice interior, dash and running engine. Will start on bodywork in a
  year or so, when I finish other projects. Car is 318 auto with power
  windows and seats, originally sold in Italy in 58.
  Best wishes to everybody
  Antonello Jelitro

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor