[GFS] wish list

Hello Group
Just something I was thinking about on a cold Saturday here in the
Northeast.......

Please keep in mind that there is NOTHING that can compare to our 'GOLDEN
FURYs!!!!!

I have always liked the 59 SPORT FURY
It remains the last of the 'unique' FURYs although watereddown from ours!!
It would have taken NO EFFORT on Mr Exners' part to have created another
unique GOLDEN FURY.
I recently saw a beautifully restored 59 Sport Fury with GOLD ANODIZED
inserts
BEAUTIFUL!!

Imagine a 59 SPORT FURY COMMANDO
UNIQUE WITH ................
361 with 2X4bbls @ 335HP
Gold side inserts
available only in PALOMINO BEIGE(buckskin beige) or ICEBERG WHITE(similiar
to eggshell white)
PLUS--a convertable would be available!!

Chrysler put a ton of $$ into the 59 PLYMOUTHs ,,more than any of the
other Chryslers.  It would have taken nothing extra to create this beauty.
Just a thought.

ED ECKERSON
57  FURY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor