  From: archangel1390@xxxxxxx
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 5:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [GFS] COMMANDO AFB 2652S

  Ed,

  The idle screw on the front carb opens the throttle plates by moving the

  linkage in the direction it would go when you give it the gas. This
raises the
  idle speed and opens the plates just a little tiny bit. When you let off
it
  returns to where you placed it to keep the same idle speed.

                                           Ron Allyn Swartley

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cou050c/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1069495553/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=144777348>