[GFS] 56 Fury NOS carby on Ebay

Hi.
A friend of mine down here in NZ gave me the email address of a guy
seeling a Fury carb in Alabama.
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor
y=38655&item=2443838557> &category=38655&item=2443838557
I contacted the seller and he has directed me to his Ebay auction, which
has 2 days to run.
He has excellent feedback, he takes Paypal, and he's not from Nigeria!
It is a NOS Carter WCFB carb, #2442S, which my book says is for a 56 Fury.
It looks to be pristine, and only has $137 on it so far.
Hope I haven't spoiled any GFS member's chances of whipping this one away,
but I didn't recognize
any GFS Ebay bidders bidding.
Snap it up someone-If it was a 57 2631S or 2632S you would be fighting me
for it.
Good luck someone.
Glenn,
57 Fury.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ch58g9v/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1069912520/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=185756746>