[GFS] January Newsletter/04 Nats

Hi GFSers,

That time for me to start planning for the January Newsletter, so I
solicit any input you may have regarding articles, resto achievements,
testimonials for suppliers, classified ads, etc.

I am also working on the website update as I have mentioned earlier - so
get your changes, ideas, etc into me asap.

Regarding the 2004 Nats, I have not received any reactions to the
suggestions on the table.  As of this date, only two locations have
potential hosts: John Mahaffey and the Illinois site, and of course the
Swartley's for Carlisle.  The Ohio location has some great potential, but
we have no one there yet,  who can help honcho things.  Your input is
required if we are going to get anything going for 2004, so let me know
asap!

Hope all is going well with you as we approach the Holiday Season!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cuni191/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1071012988/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=727057872>