[GFS] Seasons Greetings

Hi GFSers!,

I want to wish you all a Happy Holiday season and the very best for 2004.
2003 was an exciting year for our group.  We had a great get together in
July and our network of Golden Finners continues to grow.  We hope to
continue the great spirit for the coming year.

The overwhelming sentiment of GFSers, is to go back to Carlisle for our
5th National, so that is what we will do!  Yours truly, definitely will
try to be there this time - no way I want to miss out on all the fun again
( I am sure I have a lot of company there, and the '04 event will be even
larger in participation).  We'll have some preliminary info in our January
newsletter.  And of course, a big thank you to Ron and Wendy Swartley for
their willingness to be our honcho's again.

Golden Fin sighting! - Going through my December Hemmings, page 77, a
Robert Phelps of Northfield, Massachusetts, was photographed with his
gorgeous '57 Fury, while attending the September 24, 2003 Hemmings Cruise
In and earned a "Favorite Mopar" award.  Anyone know this fellow?  Contact
info?  We sure would like to invite him to join up with us.

Again the best of the Season to all of you!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: