[GFS] CASTING NUMBERS

Hello Group

I have created a 'log' of our various FURY's along with their values and engine options and other misc stuff......
basically for my own interest.

If anyone would like a copy I would be glad to email it to you,,but it is on MICROSOFT 'WORKS'.  I am not sure that it is even used any more, and if you dont have it you may not be able to open it.!

ANYWAY---Could anyone help me with some missing info........
The block CASTING number for an orig 350 commando engine

Thank you
ED ECKERSON

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: