[GFS] Plate Frames

Im just writing back to find out what everyone thought of the
license plate frame Idea.  I talked with my friend and found his
website-- its $14.95 for the plates, $4.95 for shipping and
handling.  But after 5 orders shipping is free.  So what I'm
figuring-- put them all on the same order- have them shipped to my
house and then I dispurse them out to you guys.  This is my idea for
what to put on the frame.

Top Line:  GOLDIN FIN CAR CLUB
Second Line: PRESERVING 56,56,& 58 PLYMOUTHS

Ok-- I've ran it up the flag pole now its your guy's turn to salute
it if you like it. If you guys like that-- or have a better idea run
it past me-- Ill run it past him to see if he can do it.

Doug

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM