[GFS] Proof of ownership

Proof of ownership is usually the registration card. The registration is
almost always inside the car in the glove compartment. If the car is not paid off
in full, the owner does not have the title the finance company or bank has it.
 When the person applies for the key the car is not with them unless they
locked the key in the car on the dealers lot.
   I am sure there are other way to prove it is your
car-------but---------life is not real simple it is getting more complicated right now while you are
reading this E mail.

                  Ron Allyn Swartley

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM