[GFS] GFS Nats Planning

Hi GFSers,

My check in with our Carlisle Events staff manager, Lisa Leathery, takes place next week, one of several check-ins on the way to our Nats gathering.  I will update her on the numbers of folks attending and number of Fury's.  She won't be getting the names, just the numbers, but here is what I have so far on planned attendees:

Via Entry Form:
Jim & Muriel Woomer
Robert Walby
Tom & Melody Mitchell
Art Linden
Don Davidson
Don & Judy Whitman
Leroy & Danette Walter

All of the above will be bringing their Fury's

Via Email:
Gene & Mary Lou Vonderau
Michael Morris
Wayne & Lorraine Fletcher

The Vonderau's & Michael Morris will be bringing their Fury's

Via Phone Call:
Keith & Sandie Ramsay are going to try and make it, not sure yet whether they will bring their '58.

Of course our Hosts, Ron & Wendy will be there, as well as your Editor (via Amtrak!)

If you are not on the above list and plan to attend, please let me know (email) asap, so I can give Lisa an accurate picture, which also enhances the amenities we receive from Carlisle.

MAY NEWSLETTER will be finalized the last week of April for distribution the first week of May.  Would love to have your brags, ads, stories on you & your Fury, past, present or future - get them to me by April 26!

T-SHIRTS - I had a question regarding where to send the $ for them.  All $ go to Tom Mitchell who has provided the shirts since our first Nats.  If you are going to Carlisle, you can pay him there ($15).  If you are not going to the NATS, you can send the $ plus $4 S/H to him at 4875 O'Rear Rd, Columbia, MO 65202.  He will be getting delivery on the shirts, shortly before the July Nats.

Spring is finally springing and hopefully many of you are getting those Fury's out on the road for all to enjoy!

Jack Lewis
Founder/Editor-GFS
reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links