Re: [GFS] GFS Nats Planning

Hi Jack:

       I have been watching messages about Carlisle this year and have not
joined in since I live only about three hours from there and ususlly just drive
up for the day.  Last year I stayed overnight.  As we get closer to the Nats
date, I will decide on what I will do.

       Just wanted to let you know.

Regards,

John Teske