[GFS] Rocker panel drain holes
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[GFS] Rocker panel drain holes

After fabricating and installing new rocker panels on my 57 Plymouth Fury, it is time to put the
drain holes back in place that these cars so desperately need to get rid of the water as quickly as
My original rocker panels that were on the Fury were incorrect, and so are of no help to me.
Could I ask some of you who have good unmolested 57 and 58 Plymouths, to check for me the location,
quantity, size and shape of the rocker panel drain holes, so that I can put them back in the correct
way on my Fury.
Many cars have replacement rocker panels, so it would be good to get a few replies and take the
I am not sure if these would be the same on Dodge, Chrysler and Desoto also, so specifically looking
for 57/58 Plymouth replies only.
57 Fury,
Auckland, NZ.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying 
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network