From: "Doug" <her_name_is_christine@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:34 PM
Subject: [GFS] Plate Frames

Ok people-- yes its back to ye old plate frame thread.  I was trying
to give everyone a chance to put their vote in for ordering.
Obviously from the lack of response I have gotten-- No one else
besides the few I already have wants them.  So heres the deal-- Next
Saturday the 17th will be the deadline for them.  If you want them
place them quickly.  After that we will start discussing mailing
checks to and so on.  These are the people I have so far.

Name              What theirs will say                  Price
John Mahaffey        "1956 Fury"                        $14.95
Mine              "Preserving 56,57,&58 Plymouths"      $14.95
Jack Lewis           "1956 Fury"                        $14.95
Bill McEntee      "Preserving 56,57,&58 Plymouths"      $14.95
John Paxos           "1957 Fury"                        $14.95
"        "         "1957 Belvedere"                     $14.95

These people are the ones I have.  If your name is not listed and
you want it to be-- e-mail me.  You have until the 17th.

Doug

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links