From: Glenn Barratt [mailto:FURY@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 3:27 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [GFS] 57 Fury paint sample needed

George.
PPG or Dupont I guess, never heard of Sherwin-Williams. PPG would be the
most common paint down here. I just got off the phone to the National centre
of PPG down here in NZ, and there is nothing they can do to help, as I
thought they would say... Thanks George! Glenn.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links