From: Jennifer & Will Weaver [mailto:w007bandit@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 10:30 AM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [GFS] Important News for golden fin Members

kick him out please
  -----Original Message-----
  From: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx [mailto:ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:26 PM
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Why are we getting this crap?  Who is the SPAMMER?

  In a message dated 6/10/2004 3:14:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
  glokekcset16@xxxxxxxxx writes:

  > I was really far into debt.
  > Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
  > I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
  > Untill I found this place.
  > http://debtassistant.place.cc
  > If you are in debt they can help you out.
  > Check them out today I did.
  > This email was sent because you joined our group.
  > If you do not wish to recieve any emails, unsubscribe.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12917e0jb/M=285832.5035992.6164947.1793602/D=groups
/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1087044127/A=2178649/R=0/SIG=14dcd1v5j/*http://www.hous
eholdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAY
A004001B220000U0300L0050000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=285832.5035992.6164947.1793602/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2178649/rand=746675934>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM