[GFS] Updated Braking Options

Hi GFSers,

One of our members without a PC, Mark Widrig, wrote me the following:  "I would like to update my braking system on my '57.  I know of one company that sells a brake conversion kit to change it over to disc brakes, however, it's quite expensive.  Has anyone else changed theirs to disc brakes and what was the system/company or donor car used?  How effective did you find it?, etc."

I will pass on any/all responses to Mark.  Appreciate your help.

FYI, the July newsletter goes to press tomorrow morning and you should be seeing it shortly after the coming weekend!

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used