Re: [GFS] DISSECTION OF AN 'FP31' FURY ENGINE

Re: [GFS] DISSECTION OF AN 'FP31' FURY ENGINE

I don't believe it either but it is real hard to say that to someone when
you are looking at a 57 Fury with 24,000 on the speedometer that has sunk
6" into the ground with a factory looking 350 in it. Later, Jim
At 11:52 AM 07/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim
>Personally I do not believe it,,,but anything is possible!!
>
>If his Body # is around 4047000 or higher maybe there is a possibility.
>

>You must contact CHRYSLER with $45 and have proof of having that vin
>(picture,,,make a negative with some pencil and paper,,etc)
>
>Mail request to CHRYSLER HISTORICAL
>CIMS 488-00-00
>ONE CHRYSLEWR DRIVE
>AUBURN
>MICH
>48326-2776
>
>It takes about 4 weeks.
>
>LET US KNOW
>ED

Service.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >Yahoo! Groups Links
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >

>        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>    c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM