Re: [GFS] Plate Frames

It is still open for ordering.  I didn't want to place the order until I had enough money to cover any extra stuff.  I just reccently lost my job at Honda and had to go to work at Taco Bell to cover my bills and stuff.  I will let you know as soon as I can when Im ready to place the order for these.  I still have the list-- and the ordering is still open for anyone not on the list.

Also why I'm responding-- I wanted to let everyone know-- For the Christine fans of the group-- Sony Pictures will be coming out with a Special Edition DVD of Christine Sept 28, 2004.  Here is a link to my website which names whats In it and shows the new cover.  Hope on over and read-- SIGN MY GUESTBOOK :D.

http://www.christine-cqb-241.50megs.com/about.html

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM