Re: [GFS] Newsletter/ebay '58 Fury Commando

Re: [GFS] Newsletter/ebay '58 Fury Commando

Hi Jack:

     If you would put a note in the next newsletter about the 56 Fury 2x4
WCFBs with a hand choke I would appreciate it.  What I would like to know is:

      On the 56 Fury with hand choked 2x4s, is the choke wire  connected to
both the front and rear carburetor, or just the rear.  Also, where is the pull
knob mounted inside the car, and where does it go through the fire wall.

     I have been able to put together enough components to reconstruct the
original 2x4 WCFBs with the aluminum manifold.  I have my own ideas as to what
it should look like, but would like to hear from other members so I can to do
it as correctly as possible.

     Regards,

     John Teske

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used