Re: [GFS] Frustration update
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [GFS] Frustration update

Dear fellow GFS member,
 I would contact the DMV in Pennyslvania and see what is required to get a valid title. In Calif. where I live you can lien sale a vehile and therby get legal ownership and apply for title. It may profit you to look into this. I definitely would not substitute the correct VIN tag. Good Luck!
                       GFS, Bill Craffey

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying 
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network